The VMI informacija | Kauno Jono Jablonskio gimnazija

Dear, teacher,

Are you a private tutor, freelance teacher or are you planning to become one?

As a reminder, tutors and freelance teachers should register for individual activity * or obtain a business license **. This can be done simply by logging in to My STI, and if you need specialist help & #8211; upon arrival at any of the offices of the State Tax Inspectorate (STI) unit.

If you self-register, you will be assisted by wizards prepared by the STI. They explain step by step how to buy business certificate and how to enroll individual activities.

Information relevant to teachers on individual activities can be found in the publication here.

For your convenience, STI has created another e-mail. service - virtual accountant i.APS. It is a free simplified accounting program that can be used by both individual certificate holders and business license holders. For more information, see here.

Self-relevant information can be found at You can consult with tax authorities on tax issues of interest to you by telephone 1882 or +370 5 260 5060. Telephone counseling is equivalent to written consultation, as conversations are recorded and stored for 5 years.

* Education activities according to the Classification of Economic Activities Rev. 2 - Code 85 **
** Activity -103 In-service training and further training activities

This page was last updated on 11/04/2018