INFORMATION ON THE ADMISSION OF PUPILS TO KAUNAS JONAS JABLONSKI GYMNASIUM
1. Admission of pupils to the gymnasium shall be regulated Description of the Procedure of Admission to Kaunas City Municipal General Education Schools, approved by Kaunas City Municipal Council 2018. February 6th Decision No. T-33 “Approval of the Procedure for Admission to Kaunas City Municipal General Education Schools”. To access the description click here.
2. The Commission for Admission of Students of the following Composition into the General Education Classes of Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium in 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Commission) has been formed:
Chairman of the Commission - Deputy Director for Education Jūratė Zybartienė;
Secretary of the Commission - teacher of physical education Dovilė Šertvytienė;
Deputy Director for Education Nijolė Viktorija Bakšienė,
mathematics teacher Vitalija Krikščiūnienė,
English teacher Jūra Žiaukienė.
3. The Rules of Procedure for Admission of Students to Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium in 2020 were approved by the Director of Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium in 2020. March 31 Order no. V-80. To get acquainted with the regulation click here.
4. Neringa Baltrušaitienė, the clerk responsible for the registration of applications to study at Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium in 2020.
5. Acceptance of applications shall begin 2020 April 15 12 noon:
5.1. if the place of residence of one of the parents and the child is declared in the territory of Kaunas City Municipality (hereinafter - Municipality), the application shall be submitted through the information system for admissions to general education schools (hereinafter referred to as "the information system") https://imokykla.kaunas.lt . A person of legal age submits an application for learning himself or herself;
NOTE. The models of the 1st grades of the gymnasium planned to be completed in the gymnasium in the 2020-2021 school year can be found in item 22 and the form provided in item 23 can be filled in.
5.2. if neither parent's place of residence is declared in the Municipality's territory or the application can be submitted through the information system, the application may be submitted at the gymnasium office on working days from 9 am to 4 pm.
NOTE. During the quarantine period application in the prescribed form only in the cases specified in paragraph 5.2 submitted by e-mail or post. Application form here. Once completed, the application is scanned and sent to the gymnasium via email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address provided in that request. If it is not possible to submit the application by e-mail, it can be sent by post to the address: Aušros str. 3, 44173 Kaunas. Only fully completed and signed applications will be registered. The e-mail address of the applicant will become the correspondence address.
5.3. after May 31 requests through the information system are not accepted, requests can only be made at the gymnasium. In case of quarantine 5.2. The information contained in the notes to.
6. The date of submission of the application does not affect the drawing up of the lists of admitted persons, which is determined by the criteria specified in the Procedure of Admission to the General Education Schools of Kaunas City Municipality.
7. The application shall include:
7.1. the name, year of birth, personal identification number, actual and declared place of residence of the person wishing to study;
7.2. the name (s) of the school (s) in which education is sought;
7.3. date of person's admission to study;
7.4. teaching class;
7.5. details of the priority criteria to be applied;
7.6. parents' names, residence, mobile phone number or email address;
7.7. consent to the receipt of data on the admission of the person from other institutions;
7.8. confirmation that the data provided is correct.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO LEARNING UNDER PART TWO OF THE BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
8. Admission to Part Two of the basic curriculum is accepted Individuals who have completed Part One of their basic education program and provided a certificate or certificate attesting to prior learning at the school where they attended.
9. Learn under Part II of the basic education program, the following shall be adopted:
9.1. persons wishing to study at the gymnasium and declared their place of residence in the service area of the gymnasium. Addresses of the interactive map of school service areas are posted on the website www.kaunas.lt. If the number of applications for admission to Part Two of the basic education program from the service area of the gymnasium is greater than the gymnasium can accept, the date of declaration of residence shall be taken into account.
Among those declaring their place of residence in the same year, priority shall be given to:
9.1.1. persons with special educational needs due to congenital or acquired disorders;
9.1.2. brothers and sisters of pupils already studying in the gymnasium.
If all requests cannot be met, the person is redirected to another school that is running the same level program.
10. If all the persons referred to in point 9 have been admitted, the following may be admitted to the vacancy in this order:
10.1. declared place of residence in the Municipality is adjacent to the service area of the gymnasium. Where applications for entry under this subparagraph have been received in excess of what the gymnasium can accept, the place of residence shall be taken into account the date of declaration in the Municipality. Among those declaring their place of residence in the same year, priority is given to pupils with special educational needs due to congenital or acquired disorders and to siblings of pupils already attending gymnasium;
10.2. declared place of residence is in the Municipality, of these, priority shall be given to persons with special educational needs due to congenital or acquired disorders, to siblings of pupils already enrolled in the gymnasium. Where applications for entry under this subparagraph have been received in excess of what the gymnasium can accept, the place of residence shall be taken into account the date of declaration in the Municipality;
10.3. place of residence declared in other municipalities, of which priority (priority) is given to persons with special educational needs due to congenital or acquired disorders, siblings of pupils already in the gymnasium.
ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA FOR SECONDARY EDUCATION
11. To study in the secondary education program persons with a certificate of basic education are admitted.
12. The school where prefer to pursue upper secondary education, individuals choose for themselves. Adoption shall take place in the following order:
12.1. Pre-emptive students who wish to continue their secondary education and complete basic education;
12.2. if there are more applicants than vacancies, the first place of residence is the persons admitted declared in the territory of the Municipality, according to the place of residence declaration date in the Municipality, and priority is given to persons with special educational needs as a result of congenital or acquired disorders, to siblings of pupils already in school.
12.3. vacancies for persons declared to be residing in other municipalities, of these, priority shall be given to persons with special educational needs due to congenital or acquired disorders, to siblings of pupils already enrolled in the gymnasium.
CONSIDERATION OF APPLICATIONS FOR TRAINING IN GYMNASIUM, ORGANIZATION OF ADMISSION
13. Applications for training are considered only after having obtained the right of pre-emption accept to learn supporting and supporting documents. These documents are submitted to the gymnasium not later than three working days before the first admission commission for the pupils of the gymnasium meeting, the date of which will be announced on the gymnasium website.
14. After the Commission has considered the applications and evaluated the admission priorities, the lists of persons admitted to the gymnasium shall be drawn up by classes.
15. After the educational process is completed gymnasium by email or other means within three business days informs applicants of the possibility of a person wishing to study in the chosen gymnasium.
16. If a person has made multiple requests (to several schools) and received information that his request was granted (whether by priority or by attribution), other requests (s) made by him in the information system are marked as invalid.
17. Having compiled the lists of students admitted, the gymnasium up to 2020 June 30 sets the date for signing training contracts, which is published on the gymnasium's website.
18. The education contract is signed by one of the parents (guardians) and the pupil is admitted. On arrival, students admitted to the training school submit to the gymnasium:
18.1. document of validation of learning achievements or completion of relevant curriculum;
18.2. persons with special needs shall submit documents proving special needs in the manner prescribed by legal acts;
18.3. the child's birth certificate.
19. The certificate of the child's health in the form prescribed by legal acts shall be processed in accordance with the procedure and within the time limits prescribed by legal acts.
20. From August 1st. until the end of the 2019-2020 school year, individuals are only admitted to vacant classes in the gymnasium.
21. For the 2020-2021 school year, the following number of classroom kits has been determined:
22. In the 2020-2021 school year, it is planned to complete the 1st grade classes of the following models:
23. After reviewing the classroom model descriptions in section 22, please select no more than two model classes in which you would like to study and fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/TJX1dVaRsUaXSMHH8
24. All information on motivational interviews for admission to selected model classes and other activities is available on the gymnasium's website.
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS TO STUDY ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL BACHELORURE EDUCATION PROGRAMS
1. Pupils from the entire territory of the Municipality, if there are vacancies - and from the neighboring municipality, are admitted to the classes of the international baccalaureate program of the gymnasium according to the international baccalaureate education programs, at their own and parents' (guardians', carers'). Upon admission, students and their parents (guardians, caregivers) are introduced to the main features of the applied educational process, the specifics of integrated subject and foreign language teaching, the values of the international baccalaureate and the philosophy of holistic teaching.
2. Individuals admitted to international baccalaureate programs shall be admitted through a competition, taking into account the results of their annual learning achievements and the assessment of motivation to study in the classes of the international baccalaureate program. To assess the mentioned competencies, a motivational interview is organized with students and their parents (guardians, caregivers) and a test of special and general abilities is performed.
3. The examination of special and general abilities of English language and mathematics subjects in accordance with the requirements of the International Baccalaureate Basic Education (TB MYP) program shall be carried out in 2020. May 13 3 p.m.
4. Motivational interviews on learning under the TB MYP program will take place in 2020. May 20-22. Candidates will be notified in person of the time of the motivational interview by e-mail specified in the application.
Admission to Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Class for the 2020-2021 academic year
Admission to the class of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (hereinafter - TB DP) of the Gymnasium for the 2020-2021 academic year is carried out in accordance with the Description of the Procedure for Admission to the Class of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program of Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis for the 2020-2021 academic year. May 6 by order no. V-91. Click here.
Applications for study under the TB DP curriculum can be submitted until August 20, the form can be found here.
All information about the TB DP curriculum is available on the gymnasium website at: https://jablonskis.kaunas.lm.lt/tarptautinis-bakalaureatas/ .
Provides information on student admissions
DP coordinator Jūratė Zybartienė, mob. tel. 8,683,70328